FCH Dual Ladder Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed Easy Assembly Metal Frame W/Ladder Kids Adult Children Bedroom 78″ W x 42″ D x 65″ H (BLACK)
This simple, yet contemporary twin-over-twin bunk bed conveys chic style with clean lines. A sturdy, steel-crafted frame promises stability and function. Designed with safety in mind, this bunk bed includes full length guardrails and an integrated ladder. An ideal for space-saver and unlike other bunk beds, this bed easily converts into two individual twin beds for a growing family.
1. Material: Iron
2. Size: Twin
3. Bed Dimensions: (78 x 42 x 65)”” / (198 x 107 x 165)cm (L x W x H)
4. Two Bunk’s Altitude: 37.2″” / 94.5cm
5. Lower Bunk’s Altitude: 10.43″” / 26.5cm
6. Upper Bunk’s Fence Height: 13.19″” / 33.5cm
7. Weight: 79.37 lbs / 36 kg
- DURABLE MATERIAL FOR LONG TIME USE: It is made of high quality and durable steel tube construction ( 79.37 lbs weight)for very long time use. The upper tier weight capacity is 220 lbs, the bottom tier weight capacity is 330 lbs. Besides this bunk bed is very easy to maneuver around for cleaning.
- SECURE & STURDY: The quick lock and screw assembly makes this bed feel much more secure and very sturdy. There has been no squeaking or shakiness on this bunk bed when you screw it tightly. Each bed weight capacity is 330lbs.
- SPACE SAVING: If you have more than one kid, and want to buy a bunk bed for your kids who share a room together to maximize on the space. We guarantee you it is your best choice, a perfect gift for your kids, perfect space saver for kids sharing a room.
- CONSIDERANTION: 1.Upper Bunk’s Fence Height is 13.19″” height, high enough to protect your kid from accidently falling down. 2. 3 Tier ladder design, a great protector for your kid’s safety 3. Its simple and metal clean design, a good decoration of your bed room.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: This went together very quickly and easily. Instructions were easy to follow. Two people are recommended when assembling this bed. We have updated our package so it eliminates the probability of pieces being damaged, bent, or scratched during shipment.