Spacelift SL 5222-S Attic Lift
- 200-Pound Loads with Up to 24 Cubic Ft Capacity – Platforms carry up to 24 cubic feet of boxes, bins and household items with a maximum load of 200 pounds per trip and no height restriction (like a Christmas tree box). Stack them high.
- Exclusive Low-Profile Design – The low-profile SpaceLift design allows more flexibility in cargo and where you place the lift. Your SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lift arrives in components that may be easily moved into the attic space and assembled.
- Optional Wall-Mount Control – In addition to on-board controls (with key lock) built into the SpaceLift motor housing, an optional wall-mounted remote control unit is available for your convenience.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty – Covering any defects in materials or workmanship. Buy with confidence.
- Quality and Reliability – SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts are designed with the highest considerations for product reliability. Components include microprocessor controls, high-performance motor drivetrain, rugged frame and poly-web strapping rated at 500-lbs.
- Proprietary Technology – SpaceLift attic lift systems are protected by patents, patent applications and other intellectual property. This core proprietary technology is integral to planned SpaceLift products to further enhance home storage.
- Reclaim the Garage – The SpaceLift attic lift allows you to store household items and park your vehicles in the garage where they belong.
- Added Home Value – Installing an attic lift adds a unique and valued amenity to your home, whether new construction or a remodel.
- Lifting and carrying household items on your stairs or attic ladder is a risk, regardless of your age. At the convenient press of a button, the SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts provide the back-saving solution with best-in-class standard features.
- 200 lb capacity per trip
- 3in per second travel speed
- 15ft ceiling height range